"The body is the primary mode of perceiving scale."
This photo was taken in my home town Live Oak, at a music festival called Suwannee Hulaween.  If you look closely in the bottom right corner you can see the silhouette of a person standing in comparison to the festival entrance.  This reflects the persons height in perceiving the height of the festival entrance.








"The souvenir reduces the public, the monumental, and the three dimensional into the miniature, that which can be enveloped by the body"
This picture was purchased in Key West Fl,  I believe this three dimensional canvas is now the size of a miniature on my screen.
"Nostalgia can not be sustained without loss"
This is my kitten poppy when I first got her three years ago now.  This photo reminds me of the of the time I spent with her and I miss her more now then I have in a very long time.  











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touch

Touch

Memento